One of the reasons I love this is because it's super simple. Plus, it's super refreshing - especially when it's HOT, HOT, HOT in Texas.
Here's what you need:
1. Cut a lemon in quarters and remove seeds.
2. Place 1 or 2 quarters of lemon in a Zip-loc baggie.
3. Pour 1/2 cup of water in the baggie.
4. Pour 1 tsp. of sugar in the baggie.
5. Squeeze the contents of the baggie. Be sure to squeeze the lemon pulp really well!
6. Insert a straw and enjoy!
See?? I told you it was super easy! So, run out and buy a couple lemons and make your own fresh lemonade... :)