photo 3am_home_1_zpsd47b2810.png photo 3am_MJ_1_zpsdb43188f.png photo 3am_TS_1_zps32b65946.png photo 3am_NL_1_zps4f84c04a.png

Pre-Primer Letter Box Freebie

Here's a simple set of Dolch word practice sheets using letter boxes. Using letter boxes helps your students learn to how words look, their shapes....which helps them learn these important sight words faster and better.

This set contains all pre-primer words. Just print!

Kids read the word, color the word (I have my kids color the word in the same color that it is on the word wall), and then write the word in the letter boxes. Easy Peasy - that's it! It makes a perfect literacy center activity!


21 comments:

  1. Thanks again for a reinforcing freebie; they are always appreciated!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for the great freebie. Your creativity rocks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for the freebie! This will really help my kiddos.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for the freebie! This will definitely help to reinforce/review sight words with my kiddos!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for the freebie! This will really help my kiddos.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for these! I am in need of materials for my literacy centers for my lowest first grade readers. Again, thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This will be very helpful! Thank you for sharing! Have a Happy Thanksgiving!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much for this! I will use these with my sweet ESL firsties and my lowest reading group. They need all the help they can get.

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are great! Can't wait to put them to use. Thanks so much :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks so much! These are great. Can't wait to use them.

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are fantastic! I will be using them as soon as possible, as I just introduced the shape of words on Friday! Yahoooo!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you SO much for sharing these! These will be great for Word on Words.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Curious if you ever made Primer Letter Boxes? Sure would love to continue this work on primer words too. Would be glad to pay for them if they are on TPT. I didn't see them but perhaps they are bundled? Love, love, love this and hoping for more!

    ReplyDelete