photo 3am_home_1_zpsd47b2810.png photo 3am_MJ_1_zpsdb43188f.png photo 3am_TS_1_zps32b65946.png photo 3am_NL_1_zps4f84c04a.png

My Schedule

I received an email from someone asking for a copy of my schedule that I briefly showed during my video "Sub Tub". So I thought I'd post it here in case anyone else is interested in it. This is the schedule that works best for my class....

My Schedule
Schedule

I have a very early P.E. time so it is important for me to get in the subjects that require alot of mental focus in before 9:30. UPSL is our problem solving time. You will notice we are in the classroom each day from 11:20 to the end of the day - uuggh!! It is hard!

I do Writer's Workshop in the aftenoon. The kids enjoy the calming atmosphere after lunch and it is early enough in the day that they are still able to do really good with their writing.

I leave Math and Math Tubs for the end of the day because those are interactive enough kids are always engaged.

5 comments:

  1. I usually leave math for the end of the day also :) They are engaged and usually way too excited for math workstations which I guess is a good thing...hehe :)

    Lisa :) (new follower)
    Made in the Shade in Second Grade

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes Lisa - math and math tubs is a great energetic way to end the day and I have found that it works great! I did the same thing when I taught 2nd grade as well.

    Thank you for joining - I am on my way over to yours!
    ~jeannie~

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are amazing! Six young children and teaching young children all day, plus an amazing blog! Talk about a super woman. Keep sharing these great ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jeannie! I just noticed that you have 5 boys and a girl. I have four boys and a girl. :) Many blessings!

    Teaching Blog Addict
    ♥Teaching with TLC

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you! I've always been a blog stalker - coming up with great ideas to use in the classroom. But I am loving posts my own too! This hobby has now taken over my learning Spanish hobby :0)

    ReplyDelete