Here's what you need:
You just need a few things.
*Borax (in the laundry aisle - I got mine at Walmart)
*bottle glue (the clear and white glue makes different looking flubber)
1. Pour a 4 oz bottle in a small bowl.
2. Fill the empty glue bottle with warm water. Pour that bottle full of warm water into the bowl.
4. Add 3 drops of food coloring.
5. Mix 1 teaspoon of borax with 1/2 cup of warm water and mix.
6. Pour the borax solution into the bowl and stir.
It will immediately start to solidify into flubber!!
Look at that smile!
Add in the food coloring you want.
And, here is the beginning of the flubber... looks a bit like jello. :)
Now it lifts up and out of the bowl.
Reagan noticed that he could hold the flubber without it pour out of his fingers. Flubber is definitely more of a solid than oobleck.
And, then we tried making flubber using the white glue. It looks different for sure!
And yes....that is a bag of popcorn in the background... Apparently making flubber is hard work and so Reagan needed a snack to keep his energy up to finish the experiment. :)
A good time was had by all - even if you get covered head to toe in it! :)