photo 3am_home_1_zpsd47b2810.png photo 3am_MJ_1_zpsdb43188f.png photo 3am_TS_1_zps32b65946.png photo 3am_NL_1_zps4f84c04a.png

12 Days of Christmas FREEBIE

"12 Days of Christmas" is one of my favorite songs to teach my students each year. It's really contagious once you become familiar with it - plus it's great for counting! We play these songs during the day at transition times. My kids are always singing it during center time, lunch time, and dismissal time every day!


Here's an adorable and funny "12 Days of Christmas" book you can print and read to your kiddos! I like to laminate the pages before binding. It makes a great addition to your class library. I included both a color and black and white version because I know many of you struggle with printing in color. :)

I hope you like it! Click HERE to grab it!


3 comments: