photo 3am_home_1_zpsd47b2810.png photo 3am_MJ_1_zpsdb43188f.png photo 3am_TS_1_zps32b65946.png photo 3am_NL_1_zps4f84c04a.png

May The Force Be WIth You :0)

Ok, all my Star Wars lovers out there listen up. I made this terrific new game that my kids are chomping at the bit to get into our Word Study center. This is a word wall game that allows for repeated exposure to those most important sight words.
Check it out! And....the best part - It's FREE!! Get it HERE.
I've been teaching the game in small groups this week and the kids are IN LOVE!


The kids choose a Star Wars character and try to collect "gold stars" (they are really gold spray-painted lima beans (the same ones I used for my Leprechaun Gold game). I love it when I can cut out extra work for myself :0)

When they draw a card with a star and read the word correctly, they get a "gold star" to put on their characters. However, beware of the "Black Hole" card - if you get this -- you lose ALL your "gold stars"............ Because there's a little luck involved - it keeps even the struggling readers engaged and optimistic they can WIN!!!

**This FREE game contains 39 kindergarten level word wall words. I have a 2nd grade version that is $3.95 because there are over 100 words included)**


3 comments:

  1. I must know- where did you get this ADORABLE clip art??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun thanks!! My kinder is a huge Star Wars fan!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for the freebie! I'm a ex Junior High teacher trying to navigate homeschooling my own kids. Never in a million years did I think I'd be a Kindergarten teacher so I'm super thankful for people like you :)

    ReplyDelete