So, here it is - it's my Back to School Forms.
I use these and they include:
1. How We Go Home Form - have this info for all your kids on a few sheets instead of one for every child. I place one of these forms at each table.
2. Parent Checklist - for parents to check and make sure they have completed everything you need before they leave on Meet the Teacher night or on the first day.
3. Parent Conference Sheet - Parents fill out the top part and the bottom is for documenting when you contact them.. Great documentation tool!
4. Volunteers wanted sheet
5. Help Me Know Your Child sheet (front and back)
6. Emergency Information Half-Sheet (I have my parents fill out before they leave)
7. Visitor Sign-In Sheet
I used these and ran out of color ink so I was forced to print this in black and white and I am happy to tell you they look just as beautiful in black and white as in color.
Click HERE to grab it now!
I also made this super cute monster-themed behavior clippie chart too. Click HERE to check it out! It's only $2 in my TpT Store.